Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shoes, shoes!

I've been meaning to blog about this for quite sometime, but between me losing the camera's card reader and the computer going into ICU due to a "fried" display card, I couldn't.

About 2 weeks ago, we attended my best girl's wedding. At the reception the same evening, we met up with the lovely Lucinda (Cinda) and her handsome boy Jacob. Our Mia fancies Jacob, she literally chased after him. Who wouldn't, look at this gorgeous little man:
Cinda never ceases to amaze me. She's the patient wife to a Donald (LOL!), a great cook, a yummy mummy to 3 beautiful kids and to top it off, she's really crafty too. Check out her blog and see for yourself.

Well, that evening, not only did Jacob gave our Mia a flower, but she also got a special gift from his mummy.

Unfortunately, she fell asleep on the way home and continued to sleep even when I changed her into her pajamas.

First thing the next morning though, we opened the blue prezzie tied with the red ribbon and were amazed to find these gorgeous pair of red shoes.

Look at them! These were handmade by Cinda. Aren't they gorgeous?!
Mia's loving them. She looked so proud to be the owner! It fitted her just nicely.... I had pictures of her prancing around in the living room, but those pictures are in my handphone and have yet to retrieve them. And yes, you may have noticed that our girl has perky boobies!

Here she is again watching her Elmo DVD in those shoes. Evidently our Mia is blessed with big feet like her momma.... and she 2 weeks on, she can't fit into them anymore. Awwwwww. Dang. I wanted to bring her out shopping in them. I'm keeping these shoes for the "Number 2". Meanwhile, I surely hope Cinda's "Etsy Shop" opens soon so I can browse and buy, buy, buy! Ooops, shouldn't have said that now husband is gonna find out! LOL!

Anyway, I went shopping to Citymall the other day and saw these:

Spikey shoes! They were just too cute, I couldn't help myself. So I bought a pair for Mia.

She can practice walking around the living room now without me being worried about her slipping on those tiles.
Our girl however, thinks these spikey shoes have magical powers to help her climb over the fence!

3 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

So cute hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Love the handmade red shoes!!!

Aunty J said...

Both shoes are cute!