Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Out & About @ 1Borneo

Last Saturday, we decided to take my cousin's kids who have been helping us around the house for a treat at 1Borneo before sending them home.

It was a good time too to test out the Mothercare 3-way baby carrier that we bought 2 months ago. That's right, we bought it 2 months ago and only now are we testing it!

For this first test, I carried Mia facing the front. I must say it is very convenient because I have both hands free now and I could shop a lot more easier. The only thing is, I need Fred to help me put Mia into it because I still don't have the hang of it yet. Once in, Mia was just enjoying herself looking around at all the red decorations placed everywhere in 1Borneo, the crowd who were busy window-shopping and the brightly-lit shops.
I love it. Mia loves it. Husband is yet to try it out himself. I even have to place my fingers on the side of Mia's head to take this picture because she kept on turning her head to look at all the bright red decorations

After a bit of shopping, yes, I bought another sticker from Kaison (hahaha!), we went to look for food. We ended up at Kenny Rogers Roasters.

Banana, Chocolate and Vanilla muffins. Or rather, what's left of them. We were so hungry that we gobbled the whole plate before I managed to take a picture.

Fred's quarter chicken with coleslaw, corn and carrot, and green salad

My quarter chicken with potatoes galore

It was the first time for my cousin's kids to eat at Kenny Rogers Roasters

It was the first time for Mia to be at 1Borneo, and to be at Kenny Rogers Roasters. While we enjoyed our chicken meal, she had to make do with her dummy!

No comments: