Friday, December 4, 2009

A Woman Confined: Day 10

Fred came home tonight and asked me again, "So which one is your favorite photo of Amy?" There's a lot of Mia's pictures which I liked... I really can't decide. But if I really have to choose, it would be this one:
Here she is on 25 November 2009 (just 2 days old) with her jaundice picking up, yet she's able to smile for the camera. She's just so sweet.

Here are some other photos of hers. Some have been shared already on Facebook! (If the slideshow does not play, please click on View All Images)



You'll notice, most pictures were taken when she's sleeping. That's what newborns do at this stage ie sleep, pee, poop, drink, pee, bath, drink, sleep, pee, drink, sleep, pee/poop .... cPG says, baby (or the way she pronounce it 'pa-pi') need to sleep otherwise how to get fat?!

1 comment:

Aunty J said...

Ahhhhh...babies...thy bring so much joy into your life...so cute oh si Mia...makes me even more eager to welcome my Eli pula hehehe...baby's smell wangi kan hehehe....